Lindbong Development launching a new initiative for youth who finished matric between 2015-2017. These youths should be willing to commit for 9 months in the program as they will be taken through various components of development and expose so that they will be ready to pursue discovered purpose and dreams in 2019 and beyond.
The program entails the following:
– life skills training (a behavioral change 1 month program with assignments)
– self discovery – (a series of events that enables them to be more self aware, explore their potential and capacity)
– adventure (traveling and camping opportunities with various assignments; fear factor missions; and other exciting experiences that exposes them to the world and it’s people)
Leadership Development (formal and informal equipping sessions; responsibility driven training)
Career guidance (go through a detailed strength, personality and character alignment career opportunities; dream and talent assessment center)
– work exposure (candidates will be placed in different sectors and industries during the course of the program with the aim of unleashing their work appetite; Multi-Sector exposure program)
– Spiritual Discipline (empower them to understand the importance of being balanced in life; help them understand the purpose of life beyond their dreams and personal goals)
Please share with as many young people as you can who are from within KZN and Durban in particular as the programme will be housed in Durban for 2018 and spread out there other districts in 2019.
Applications can be made through this link